5/19/2013

TUMBLR FOLLOWERS GIFT

Hello there! If you've been following my tumblr over the last couple of weeks then you will know that I've been busy with creating some walls & floors for my lovely followers over there. So here we go:
(click the images to enlarge the previews)

SWATCHDOWNLOAD
SWATCH ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH ~ DOWNLOAD 

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH  ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH ~ DOWNLOAD

SWATCH I ~ SWATCH II ~ DOWNLOAD

Erm yeah, and these didn't get proper previews because....
mostly because I'm lazy. S-O-R-R-Y


DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

Last but not least, here are all walls/floors in one file:
DOWNLOAD

XX

12 comments:

Mari said...

OMG!!!!! Squeeeee! These are awesome! I can't wait to use em'. Thanks a bunch Malle! xoxo!

RubberBear said...

now that is just increible! THANK YOU! (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Kotangens said...

Hello Marlene!
Absolutely gorgeous update, I love your walls and floors (and every other piece of your content actually :D) so much! Everything is so high-quality, can't wait to use your pretties for in previews! :)

Thank you a lot! ♥

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! Thank you so much for creating and sharing them. I'm in love <3 So much awesomeness in one post!

Anonymous said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous!

(where did you get the stove in the top picture?)

malle said...

Aww thanks so much everyone, glad that you like them! :D
Buzzylittleb, the stove is by Stef over at BSP http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7402

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much! They're lovely! I'm working on a vintage 1940's set to be featured in my upcoming sims film and this is exactly what I need.
-Pumpkinsatthedisco

psychosim said...

Oh, those teal/white bricks are lovely! :) Thank you!

Omer said...

Ohmagersh!

Anonymous said...

sims3pack, please

Anonymous said...

Love everything! I was just curious... where can I get the door (at the top of the stairs) and the iron fence (near the sidewalk) that you used in the thirst picture? Thank you so much ;)

SB said...

These are so beautiful. Thank you!!